It's a flexible way to budget and track your dollars for off-campus spending.
You no longer need ATM cards, credit cards or cash: just your Miami University ID card. By depositing dollars into MUBucks, students can use their Miami One Card to make purchases at a variety of off-campus establishments. It is an easy and convenient way to provide your student with the money they need while in college!
Highlights of a MUBucks account
- Purchase food, school supplies, copies and much more!
- Alcohol purchases are prohibited
- Discounts, contest and giveaways
- Free movie rentals
- Convenient on-line deposits
- Receive an automatic e-mail when your students balance gets low
- It's easy. Make deposits via phone, internet, or mail
- Your student will only need one card - their Miami I.D.
- Provides peace of mind
- Carries over automatically from semester to semester
- Funds available throughout the school year - summer included!
Activate your account or increase your balance
- Dad, mom, grandma, grandpa can add money anytime, from anywhere.
- Use your card at your favorite Oxford businesses
- It's convenient - you only have to carry one card
- Your account remains active as long as it is used once every six months
Your MUBucks account is administered by Uptown Bucks LLC for Miami University
- Online at www.MUBucks.com by using a credit card or electronic check
- By visiting the office in Uptown Oxford (8 North Beech Street) and paying with cash, check or credit card.
- By calling the MUBucks office at 513-523-3663 and paying with a credit card or check over the phone.