Located on a quiet corner of Miami's campus, visitors enjoy our 55
elegant guest rooms and the individual attention from our friendly
and knowledgeable staff. The Marcum is situated next to the Formal Gardens.
In order to promote the health of our students, faculty, staff & visitors, all Miami University campuses and buildings are designated Smoke-Free Environments, effective August 1, 2008. Smoking is prohibited in all University owned facilities and grounds with the exception of designated smoking areas for guests staying at The Marcum.
|Room types at The Marcum|
|Single Kings, Handicap Accessible:||4|
|Double Queen Suites:||4|
- *** NEW *** Complimentary REC pass for each day you stay!
- Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast
- Free parking
- In-room coffeemaker
- Free local, credit card, and 800 calls
- Cable TV
- Complimentary newspaper in lobby
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hi-speed and wireless internet access
- Daily housekeeping service
- Alarm clock/radio
- Laundry service available
- Handicap accessible rooms available
- Pet Policy: Only service animals permitted
- Cancellation Policy: by 6:00pm 24-hours prior to arrival date
Miami Parents, join our Parents Club for a 10% discount! Click here